BizMart is happy to accommodate customers outside of the United States:
- We will ship your item to any airport or port in the world.
- We do not do inland freight. Meaning you will be responsible for picking up your item at the airport or port nearest you.
- We charge a $150 International Processing Fee to handle the exportation process and paperwork.
- International shipments must be crated, depending on your items a crating charge will apply.
- We highly recommend you purchase the insurance along with your freight quote.
- You are responsible for all import tariffs and duties.
- You will need a Customs Broker in your area to complete the importation process.
- Typical ocean freight delivery time is 45 to 60 days, and Air freight time is 14 to 21 days.
Please complete the entire form below so we can assist you in a timely manner. We will respond within 24 to 48 business hours with your quote. If you are satisfied, we will finalize the transaction and ship your item. If you need any assistance with this form or have questions please contact customer service.